Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

OOTD: Seven for All Mankind White Jeans + DVF Nettine Jacket

Hi!
If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter (and you shouullllddd) then you may have already seen these Instagram (@TheFashionableESQ) shots of my Friday night outfit last week.  I am not that active on Instagram but I'm trying!



I recently bought these jeans and I am so happy with them.  I am pretty loyal to Seven's b/c they fit me the best; these are no exception.  I've been wearing them for years. This pair runs bit long, but that's OK b/c I love my heels. I hunted for a while for the perfect pair, like my fellow style blogger,  Amber did, for her white jeans.

I paired the black top with this Zara shimmery wrap before I settled on the
DVF jacket.

Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar