Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

FOTD | My Everyday Makeup

 After 2 months of not wearing any makeup and wearing my hair in a top knot all the time recently I've been enjoying playing around with some of my products, every time I seem to go back to the same kind of look so I thought I'd share it with you. I'm not leaving my house much, apart from my daily walks, but I still love putting on my favourite products and feeling a little more glam. For the first time today I did something different with my hair as well, again making it the perfect opportunity to do a FOTD post!





Products used:
Benefit's POREfessional PRO Balm Primer 
GOSH CC Cream in 01 Porcelain*
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 51 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (shades used: Half Baked and Bootycall)
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara (top lashes)
Wet 'n' Wild Mega Protein Mascara (bottom lashes)
Korres Cherry Lip Gloss in Orange

Recently I've been stepping away from the eyeshadow a bit and opting to use only a few neutral shades from my UD Naked2 Palette just to add a bit of shimmer and light colour to my eyes. I've also gone back to my Maybelline the Falsies mascara and it has become a favourite of mine all over again. I do find that the brush is a little big for me to coat my bottom lashes though as I do have quite small eyes so I've been using my Wet 'n' Wil Mega Protein Mascara for that instead as it has a smaller more basic brush.

For my base I've been sticking to my favourites, starting with my Benefit POREfessional to prime my skin and reduce the appearance of my pores. It pairs really well with my GOSH CC Cream* which gives me light/medium coverage and a natural finsih. Then I used my usual Collection and Bourjois Concealer's and my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder to keep everything in place. For lips I've been loving lipgloss recently and the one I've picked up the most is this Korres Lipgloss in Orange. It comes out as a sheer coral shade that doesn't feel sticky, in fact it feels very moisturising and light on my lips. I might treat myself to another shade of it in the future!

I really love both my hair and makeup here, it isn't often I get both right, hopefully I can recreate this look as successfully in the future! I think this would be a really nice makeup/hair look for Sixth Form as it is quite natural and easy to do as well.

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar