Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

My DIY facial #8




It's a while since I shared one of my DIY facials with you - to be honest, when I got pneumonia, I fell off track a little and whilst I did my regular skincare routines, I had no energy for extra effort but I missed the extra pampering and I'm back on track with my at home facials again. I had booked a facial for Monday last but didn't feel well enough to attend, so I've postponed it. I gave them plenty of notice and they were very understanding, given my circumstances but I'm determined to have the two that I have vouchers for, before Christmas, as long as the pandemic doesn't get any worse! Anyway, back to my most recent DIY effort! Anything marked with a * has been kindly gifted to me, without obligation.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar