Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

My Experiment With Front Curls and Side Rolls

Last night after my shower, I decided to do experiment with my hair set. Normally, I roll my almost-dry/damp hair down from my center part using my Conair Foam Rollers:
In an effort to "change things up a bit" from my usual routine, I wanted to try to do a style similar to Betty Grable (first picture above) and the iconic Lucille Ball:
 To start, I rolled my bettie bangs forward in the smallest curlers in the set (ie the blue). Then, using my rattail comb, I sectioned off a three inch long section of hair behind my bangs (same width as the bangs) and rolled it forward in smaller sections using the yellow curlers. To finish, I rolled the rest of my hair using the green and pink curlers. I wrapped my head in a scarf and went to bed.

This morning, I took all the curlers out and used my ceramic curling iron to smooth out any curler dents. I brushed my hair out slowly and used a light shaping hairspray to help better shape the curls. I brushed the front 'poof' section and sprayed with hair spray.

I rolled a section of hair on both sides of the poof and created two rolls. I secured the rolls with bobby pins. I put in two red daisy hair flowers I made and viola, the style was done.

A side view:
From the front:
I am somewhat pleased with the outcome. I need to further experiment in order to have the style down pat.

What do  you gals think?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar