Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

NARS Haul

Hello My Lovelies,

This is a very exciting post for me to be writing right now :) Mr Delivery Man dropped of my ASOS order this morning which included my NARS order, YAY!!

Whilst i was in Barcelona on my vacation this summer i stopped by Sephora to get my hand on some goodies to bring home with me. I did a Sephora Haul which you can see HERE :) One of the items i initially wanted to purchase was NARS 'Orgasm' blush but they were sold out :( booo!! The sales assitant told me to try this other department store, much like Debenhams in the UK, but the girls in there had no idea what NARS was?! So i gave up trying to hunt it down on my travels and decided to pick it up from ASOS when i got back, as i can use my Student Card too ;) i saved around £4.95 on this order...lovelyyyy ;)




As you can see i purchased some of NARS's most famous products, Orgasm Blush & Laguna Bronzer 

Orgasm Blush 

NARS describes Orgasm as a 'Peachy Pink with Shimmer' and it is exactly that. When i was in Sephora the sales assistant tried it on me and it looks really beautiful on the skin. This is a natural healthy looking shade that instantly wakens up your complexion which i adore. It's very buildable, so you could have a light flush for a day to day look or layer it up for a more glamour night time look. It has a very silky texture, NARS uses micronized powders which ensures soft blendable applications, so you know your not going to look like a clown after applying it haha :D

Laguna Bronzer

NARS describes Laguna as a 'Soft Brown with Gold Shimmer'. It's such a beautiful and natural bronzer, definitely up their with my favorites like Benefit Hoola & MAC Refined Golden. It's not a bronzer that'll make you look orange, it's very natural on the skin and gives you the perfect hit of colour you need. This will be the perfect contour colour, i can't wait to use it properly in an upcoming post :) This is such an iconic shade to NARS that its an ideal shade for near enough any skin tone, it's very natural looking, has a beautiful finish and the subtle shimmer helps add a healthy glow to the face :) Just what i need as i've decided my Summer tan MUST last forever haha. I LOVE it :)

Hope you liked my NARS Haul :) i can't wait to start using these products in my next makeup look. 

If you have any questions or requests please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below :)

Have you entered my 1st ever blog giveaway yet?? It ends midnight on Saturday the 1st September. If not you can ENTER HERE <-- :3 

Lots Of Love

XOXO

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar