Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Product Review: Kanebo Kate Rouge Ex in BE-18

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately. Been doing movie marathons of 80's classic horror films and the sound effects are awesome! Sound effects + killer's face flashed on screen = O_O super awesomeness! That's why I have been missing from the blogsphere lately. :P Anyway, I'll be reviewing a lipstick that Tweetykat sent me a few weeks ago and that is the Kanebo Kate Rouge Ex in BE-18.




What I like:
- Very pretty pale beige-pink nude shade that is pretty when used on its own (if you want to go for nude lips) and can also be used on top of a bright/dark-colored lipstick to tone it down.
- Quite pigmented, I was expecting it to be sheer just like other Jap lippies.
- Glossy and applies smoothly.
- Non-drying on the lips.
- Unscented.
- Did not cause any allergic reactions.
- No shimmers nor gritty sparkles/glitters.
- Even though Kate is a drugstore brand by Kanebo, the good quality is still there. I think Western drugstore makeup scores zilch against Japanese drugstore makeup. :P
- I think some Kate products are available at Kanebo counters (SM) so this "might" be available locally.

What I don't like:
- On some days, it makes me look washed out when I use it alone and on some days, it doesn't. I find this lipstick quite "moody" because it looks inconsistent on my lips. I just use a tinted lip balm underneath so it won't wash me out.

Overall rating: 4/5

Will I buy again? I need a shade brighter than this so if I see a brighter shade, I just might. :)


Swatch

Lip swatch (Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate applied under the lipstick)

Have you tried lippies from Kanebo or Kate?

Happy rainy Thursday, super awesome peeps! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar