Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

SPRING NAILS | DIOR LADY (294) - A CLASSY, YET SEXY NUDE! + ECLOSION TOP COAT

Dior Lady (294) is a limited edition nail polish from the Kingdom of Colors Spring 2015 collection.  It truly is a beautiful "nude-type" of shade that will suit many skin tones - even on my medium to tan, olive skin.  It's a neutral to slightly cool-toned, soft, muted/dusty pink with a mauve undertone.  It can be hard to find a nude/neutral shade that's work-appropriate, but Lady is now one of my few favourites in that category.  In fact, it's probably the only one that I'd call a classy, yet sexy nude! :-o  Likened to a pair of sexy nude pumps perhaps...  Try it on, you'll know what I mean. ;-)  It's a beauty.
I applied a sufficient two coats of Dior Lady on its own with no base or top coat in these photographs.  All shots were taken indoors under artificial lighting and using a strobe.
Lady has a cream, but glossy finish.  It goes one smoothly and evenly, and coverage is achieved in just a couple of layers.
The brush applicator is one of the easiest to use due to its large size, and square, flat shape.  This allows for greater coverage in just a few strokes.  Of course, it may be more tricky to use if your nails are narrow, small or naturally taper at the cuticles.
Below are photos of how Dior Lady looks with the top coat in Eclosion - also limited edition.  Eclosion is a clear top coat containing a mix of pastel confetti.  It's a cute and fun way to celebrate the spring season.  It's easy enough to apply.  I find it pairs well over pastel, or softer shades like Lady.  My only slight gripe with it (and other confetti or glitter nail products) would be that I don't particularly like the gritty feel it leaves on my nails.
Bottom Line
While I'm usually drawn to bright or metallic, more glitzy, complex nail polishes, I absolutely adore Dior Lady and I'm so glad to have it in my collection.  This is not just for neutral lovers - it's a must-have. ;-)  Eclosion is a nice-to-have, fun addition.


Hope this was helpful...


Thanks for looking! ^_^ xo



Are you a neutral/nude nail polish lover - what are your faves?  Will/have you picked this up?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar