Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Top Looks of the Week


1. Nicole Kidman
"High Fashion"
The actress looks her best in this BEAUTIFUL halter Mugler dress. I love this dress on Nicole she looks so modern and sexy. 



2. Heidi Klum
"Sexiest Garden"
The model looked GORGEOUS in this romantic floral Versace dress. I love how prettty and feminine she looks in this dress. 



3. Kate Walsh
"Hint of Red" 
Kate looked STUNNING in this Gauri and Nainika dress. I have seen her in gorgeous looks but this one is my fave breathtaking.

 
4. Diane Kruger
"Hail the Queen"
The fashion Queen does it again in Chanel. Diane looked AMAZING in this beautiful black dress and I love she paired it with red shoes.

 
5. Dakota Johnson
"The simple things"
I love this simple and lovely look on Dakota. Her easy and breezy Alexander McQueen dress made it easier to admire her beauty, She looked GORGEOUS and effortless.

 
6. Camilla Belle
"Festive Style"
The actress looked simply STUNNING in this Andrew GN outfit and I just love it. The colors, the print and her hair and make up were STUNNING. Love this look. 



7. Gwyneth Paltrow
"Pants Era" 
Gwyneth surprises everyone wearing a very cool pair of wide trousers which is very different for her. The look is Monique Lhullier and I think she looks better than ever. 



8. Naomi Watts 
"Follow the line"
The actress makes a cute and stylish appeareance in this Michael Kors look. I love this look for her is modern and little geeky. 



9. Nicole Kidman
"Black Widow"
Continuing her widow tour Nicole rocks another black dress this time Valentino. I love her hair style paired with this dress and how chic are her shoes. AMAZING. 



10. Toni Colette
"Sugar Mama"
The actress looks HOT in this body con Herve Leger dress. I love the color paired with gold and her hair and make up were also GORGEOUS. Love this look on Toni. 


*********************************************************************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar