Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

A simple and easy nail art for beginners...

So today I am going to show you a very very easy and pretty nail art. As I have said before that I am learning nail arts  and this one is for a beginner like me who has not any nail art tools ,phew.. And this art will look beautiful on short nails as well as long nails. I am doing this on my short nails (I have cut my long nails due to my little one) .
See here is the art..






Now quickly move to the steps..
** Clean your nails properly and apply one thin base coat. Then do the steps as shown in the below figure.


Isn't it simple ..??
Here are the products i have used for this..


** I have done the dots by using the tooth picks . and the ear bud and tissue is for extra cleaning ..

Now enjoy some more pics..





Thanks a lot for visiting here..Do drop your lovely comments and don't forget to leave the link of your recent blog post. I would love to visit your space too..

Take Care..
Snigdha

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar