Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

It's Short-Haired Chick Friday: The Busy Busy Week Edition

Hey all, no time to spend hours combing .jpg's of boy-girls today. It's a ridiculously busy week, nearing poverty I've had to (gasp) actually do my job, we are re-writing "Alderman", I wrote a synopsis to run by some indie financiers, still actively producing "Blue World" this week working with a storyboard artist, and I've been creating writing samples to turn in to people looking for writer's this week, and helping (if that's the word you'd use with as little energy as I have left) Sean Cusick and his talented crew write a Skybox show. Gives me the hives looking at that schedule.

So I re-present one of my favorites from the last few months. Mostly for the bit at the end, which I think is funny.


IT'S SHORT HAIRED CHICK FRIDAY!!!!: Special Import Edition

Anybody remember Tatu?

villechaize

Shit, wrong Tattoo. I mean.

tatu ooh

The pop supergroup who was famous for an amount of time only measurable by the guy who discovered Octilhexium. They were known for their songs "All The Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us" which you COMPLETELY know, go over to iTunes like I just did and listen. I remember hearing the hell out of those songs. Anyway, they weren't really known for their music, they were known for...

tatu-2

Their gimmick. Little Russian Lesbian Schoolgirls who make out on stage. Sounds like and old Phil Donahue panel.

tatu-1

Little Russian Lesbian Schoolgirls who make out on stage. Gee ya think people will buy into that? But will we be able to get MTV's attention? Will Maxim talk about it. We just don't know. Our marketing analysis is so primitive, and the idea...so advanced. "Mirror!" "You see what I have to work with." "MIRROR!"

tatu

So I went to an MTV music awards party, and as soon as I got in the door I was asked by Carla, the Hollis Brothers, and probably Liz and Steph if I knew who Tatu was? "The greatest thing ever?" I asked. "Yes" they said. And mere hours after hearing about them for the first time they took the stage at the MTV music awards and brought the house down. By being Little Russian Lesbian Schoolgirls who make out on stage. Carla, The Hollis Brothers and all in attendance thought it was the best thing ever. I felt like I could see the Matrix of marketing and the rest couldn't, but they probably just didn't care for very good reason.

Here they are discussing Proust.

tatu_12

I have to admit something. When I went to iTunes to refresh my memory on them. I laid out $2 for those two songs. It's a guilty pleasure, I know, but I'm not alone.

Here they are discussing the use of non-diegetic sound in Godard's Le Petit Soldat.

TATU3

aa: What is her fantasy boss?
a: To be welcomed into the sexual ecstasy of the lesbian sisterhood, and let me watch.
aa: I thought she just said she wanted to discover herself.
a: And let me watch.
aa:You're touching yourself boss.
a: I could crush that head if I wanted to.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar