Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

[UPDATED!] L'OREAL PARIS MALAYSIA #MatteAboutYou Grand Finale Event!

UPDATE!




So the above is my entry for the contest, CLICK LIKE for me to get one step closet to PARIS! <3



Last Monday marks the Grand Finale of L'OREAL PARIS MALAYSIA #MatteAboutYou Facebook Contest! I was ECSTATIC when I received a message via Instagram PM, congratulating me as one of the Top 10 for the contest!






This contest is quite heavily advertised on Facebook, making it one of the few most popular contests on that social media platform, thanks to its highly coveted Grand Prize of a trip to Paris for two! The Facebook post managed to garner about 17,000+ Likes and 100+ shares online!




There was even a picture collage of the Top 10 Finalists on their Facebook Page, congratulating us girls who made it to the Grand Finale! Their Facebook Page has over 225,000+ Likes at this point of writing, so imagine the exposure! XD



From this list, I am aware Yukiko (Tan Ying Yi) & Shivani are fellow bloggers while Irene (Sin Suk Yen) is a blogshop owner. I think one thing that ties us together in common is our good exposure on social media platforms.

So our Grand Finale begins with us being given only 15 (FIF-GODDAMN-TEEN!) minutes to select AND doll up! Whoever can look super good within 15 minutes is a makeup goddess, I tell you. 

Thank God I use L'Oreal products regularly so I kinda know my skin shade (phew).
Look at the amount of makeup they let us play with!













After my makeup is done, it's selfie taime with my trusty ol' bff Olivia Shyan (who is also in the running -- and a pageant favourite! -- for the upcoming Miss Malaysia World 2014)!








We were only given 15 minutes to rummage the whole store to select our outfit and we were briefed our final time before we snap pics anywhere in Mid Valley (which will then be uploaded on L'Oreal Paris Malaysia Facebook Page for public voting)!

Here are my picks, take a look --


Close Up

Full Length


And these are the ones which didn't make the cut --















PLEASE TRY NOT TO LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!
( ´∀`)


And so after all the chaotic, super tight deadlines and CHAOS, we were then made to take group pictures in themes, in a more composed setting.













And that wraps up L'Oreal #MatteAboutYou Grand Finale!
Hope you enjoyed the colourful outfits from Miss Selfridge collection and our (awesome?) makeup skills!


Stay tuned for real time updates regarding the contest on my Facebook & Instagram at

I may need your help and support to like and share my posts/photos to win that coveted trip to Paris
(my Feng Shui sifu said I would get better luck whenever I travel!) so make a beauty blogger's dream come true? I wanna go to Disneyland Paris!
(●♡∀♡)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar