Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Reviewsday #2| Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil in 'Smoky Black'

Hi everyone,
And welcome to Reviewsday part two. This is going to be quite a quick review of this Elizabeth Arden eye pencil.
 I have to admit, I'm not a usually a fan of pencil eyeliners. I started off wearing liquid liner (although I feel like most people do it the other way around) and always just found pencils quite awkward to manouevre. Although I'm still a liquid liner girl at heart, I did find this pencil good. It's very pigmented and easy to apply (which is a big thing for me- I hate the feeling of scribbling on your eyeballs that you get with some pencil eyeliners) It also  lasts pretty well throughout the day. It's a nice alternative if you want something less harsh (for want of a better word) and obvious as liquid eyeliner.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar