Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Güncel Haberler

Friday's Face!




Hello Lovelies!

Today I'm literally doing nothing. I have work later and then I'm coming straight home, popping on a face-mask and chilling out with my kindle! 

But since I'm having a more chilled out day I decided to show you what my "not doing anything today" face looks like. I'm trying to take more pictures of myself to put on my blog because I think it makes a blog more personal when there's pictures of the people actually wearing the products.

Sorry for the lighting in the pictures it's really overcast today and I just could not get it to work with me at all!

Here is the list of products I'm wearing today. 
L'oreal Magic Lumi Primer, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, MAC's Springsheen, NAR's Laguna, Elizabeth Arden Rose Illumination, ELF Eyebrow Kit, Urban Decay's Foxy, Bootycall, Verve and Pistol, Benefit They're Real, Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude, Revlon Creme Brulee and Barry M's Red Black on my nails.

Ooh also I now have a blog button! Yay! If you'd like to do a "button swap" just let me know!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar

Yorumlar